- Enrollment forms will to be sent to the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services. Sheakley,
a third party provider, will administer the program for Prince William County Schools.
- Participants will be responsible for submitting their reimbursement requests directly to Sheakley.
- Sheakley will issue reimbursements to the participant via check or direct deposit.
- Expenses will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 for dependent care and $2,500 for
health care for the 12-month plan year per account,
- You will be able to access your account information on-line by following the instructions for registering at www.sheakley.com/benefits.asp
Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code offers substantial savings to employers through "pre-tax" medical and child care benefits. While employees gain more disposable income, employers reduce social security taxes, and other related employer expenses.
You may e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to request enrollment information or contact the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services at 703.791-8050.
If you have questions on claim processing and eligible expenses contact.
Sheakley Pension Administration, Inc.